top of page

Medication Refills 

To reduce errors, the preferred method to refill medications is through the pharmacy.  When you are close to the end of your prescription, contact your pharmacist and ask them to send a refill request on your behalf. 

If you are not able to reach your local pharmacy, you may also use the "Refill Form" which can be accessed by the button below. 

Controlled substances, such as stimulants, tranquilizers, and pain medication can only be filled during an office visit.  You cannot refill them through your pharmacy or through this request form.  You must see Dr. Choi. 

bottom of page